The topic Alternative drives is becoming increasingly important. Hybrid, electric or fuel cell vehicle drives are classified as future-oriented technologies.
ZÖLLER-KIPPER offers you all 3 variants and as a special feature with the BLUEPOWER the resource-saving battery/hydrogen vehicle for climate-neutral waste disposal.
- The CLEAN DRIVE body is a specially designed body for the BLUEPOWER chassis and for other fully electric chassis.
- In contrast to the MEDIUM X2, the CLEAN DRIVE is an electrified body with 2 interior electric motors with direct mounted hydraulic pumps.
- The CLEAN DRIVE body is available with a volume of 22,5 m³ in the standard height version and 24,5 m³ in the high version (200 mm higher). Both variants fit on the BLUEPOWER chassis with a wheelbase of 3900 mm.
- In combination with the BLUEPOWER chassis for refuse and recycling material collection in residential, urban and rural areas.
- Sophisticated and reliable technology with innovative developments
- Optimized front frame to increase the volume by approx. 0.7 m³ with the same wheelbase
- Robust, low maintenance compaction unit with glide-block guide of the carriage plate (slide rollers as an option)
- New ergonomic operator terminal with 7″ colour TFT monitor in the cab for an intuitive operation via touch or jog dial
- Ergonomic rear-light carrier with integrated control panel
- Optimal axle-load distribution in connection with the BLUEPOWER chassis by installing the battery modules under the driver’s cab.
- Swivel-hinged door for high-level lifters DELTA PREMIUM 2322
- Alternate tailgate design for ZOELLER Low Level lifter ROTARY 2418
- Various special equipment regarding material, hydraulics, camera, lighting, attachments, paint and operation for the body
- g. full LED lighting at tailgate, wheel-track lighting, etc.
- ZOELLER Worker Protection System II (WPS II)
- Organic waste equipment with different organic waste reservoirs
- FULL service flat rate for BLUEPOWER Chassis, CLEAN DRIVE body and lifter
error: Content is protected !