High Level (HL)
The lifter systems of this product line are designed for closed refuse collection of domestic waste in 2- or 4-wheeled containers in accordance with EN 840-1 / 2 / 3.
Depending on the density of containers in the collection area manual systems are available for rural areas with few containers or automatic systems for high density areas (city). Automatic systems offering emptying periods of 6 sec for 2-wheeled containers or 8 sec for 4-wheeled containers guarantee best collection performance. The emptying cycle is operated and monitored by a control unit.
Low Level (LL)
Lifter systems of this product line are desiged for the collection of 2-and 4-wheeled containers in accordance with EN-840-1 / 2 / 3 and offer with their low rave rail particularly favorable conditions for open collection and manual loading of sacks and bulky waste. Depending on the model version, operation can be carried out via lever, Joystick or push button. Pickup of special containers is possible and inquiries will be dealt with individually.
EPSILON – System 2610 -integrated, hydraulic, -satellite
- Integrated, split automatic lifter with new innovative drive concept for open refuse collection
- Satellite function in combination with an external collection vehicle. Equipment with particualry robust ramming protection
- Comfortable hand loading, e.g. yellow bags through folding down guide flap
- Residential and commercial areas
- Applicable for the following container types:
– 80-340 l bin – EN 840-1
– 500-1200 l cont. – EN 840-2 – Flat lid
– 770-1300 l cont. – EN 840-3 – Dome lid
- Bulky waste
- Yellow bags
- Special containers depending on model
- Hydraulic cylinders on each side move the carriage units UP vertically via a drive chain in linear lateral guides. At the end position of the vertical movement the motion is converted into a rotation (TIPPING) movement via a rack and pinion gear. The DOWN movement is carried out via gravity.
- Modern, functional design with smooth, multi-part side panels and maintenance-friendly access
- Safety controller with integrated display and service interface on the lifter
- Increased safety for your employees through active sensor technology
- Ergonomically arranged controls in protected construction
- Selectable operating modes for manual, semi- or fully automatic emptying process, as well as switching between single and combined mode
- Integrated vehicle attachment with tailgate preparation acc. to specification of DIN EN 1501 for open collection
- Combined collection performance in connection with a satellite vehicle. It carries out the waste collection in particularly narrow areas and then transfers the load to the main vehicle.
- Greatest collection perfomance with maximum ease of use
- Particularly low dust/noise emissions and low-stress container handling
- Higher load capacity due to lower lifter weight
- Great manoeuvrability through short vehicle overhang
- Large ground clearance preventing any damage when manoeuvering especially reversing
- Optimal for 1-men-operation with two independent lifter units
- High serviceability due to the consistent use of particularly low-maintenance components and standardised assemblies
- Worker Protection System (WPS-II) for increased worker safety
- Dust curtain equipment allowing for cleaner working areas
- Sensor-controlled working-area protection
- Hydraulically folding down guide flap
- Integrated working lamps for optimal illumination of the working area
- Integrated, energy-saving LED lighting for the operating controls.
- Preparation for additional cameras (footboard monitoring / 270° / 360° birds-eye view)
- Pre-installation for reverse-warning systems
- Preparation for weighing/identification systems
- DIN folding arms or special container pickup
error: Content is protected !