- the ZOELLER E-PTO is an ideal addition to the bulk refuse body MAGNUM XXL II or the MEDIUM series. A single charge of the battery is sufficient to operate for a whole working day.
2 versions are available:
|Batterie`s service life:
||over 2,000 charge processes
ZOELLER E-PTO is an electric drive system which replaces the conventional auxiliary drive of a truck
- the system consists of a battery module and a hydraulics module which are mounted together in a frame module behind the cab.
- an electric auxiliary drive is powerd by an electric motor and gets the energy from a large battery pack.
- the battery pack is charged during the night via the electricity network.
- refuse collection vehicles with ZOELLER E-PTO can turn off the chassis motor in bulky waste mode as soon as the collection point is reached.
- the engine is used only in driving mode, thus the collecting process is completely silent and emission-free.
- the vehicle itself is driven by the truck diesel engine. The system offers the same reliability as conventional systems.
- further information in our brochure
Specials / Energy saving modules
Products in this segment include optional components for existing bodies.